Project "System of Preventive Measures of Socially Significant Diseases Using the Resources of e-Health" 2015-2016
The overall objective of project is to improve healthy lifestyles and on-time treatment of inhabitants of Gomel Oblast, Byelorussia.
The direct objective is to develop, test and implement the electronic tools for health care prevention among Gomel Oblast population with regard to socially significant diseases, by using modern e-tools.
The following activities will be implemented:
1. Visit of Estonian experts to Byelorussia;
2. Visit of Byelorussian health care prevention policy-makers and specialist to Estonia;
3. Conducting needs assessment in Gomel Oblast;
4. Development of regional internet portal and its applications (for developed mobile application and its internet site, please visit www.healthadvice.by);
5. Elaboration of methodology for health care prevention evaluation;
6. Testing of developed internet portal, its applications and evaluation methodology;
7. Seminar and training in Byelorussia to introduce the project results.
Project is implemented by following Partners:
Estonian Advice Centre - Lead Partner, www.abikeskused.ee
Gomel State Medical University, www.gsmu.by
Project is financed from the Estonian Development Co-operation Programme.