Project "System of Preventive Measures of Socially Significant Diseases Using the Resources of e-Health" 2015-2016
The overall objective of project was to improve healthy lifestyles and on-time treatment of inhabitants of Gomel Oblast, Byelorussia.
The direct objective was to develop, test and implement the electronic tools for health care prevention among Gomel Oblast population with regard to socially significant diseases, by using modern e-tools.
The following activities were implemented:
1. Visits of Estonian experts to Byelorussia - on 20-23.09.15 and 26-29.05.17 to Gomel and Minsk
2. Visits of Byelorussian health care prevention policy-makers and specialist to Estonia - on 11-14.11.15 and 08-11.12.16 to Tallinn
3. Conducting needs assessment in Gomel Oblast - the needs asssesment is available here
5. Elaboration of methodology for health care prevention evaluation
6. Testing of developed internet portal, its applications and evaluation methodology - the evaluation report is available here
Project was implemented by following Partners:
Estonian Advice Centre - Lead Partner, www.abikeskused.ee
Gomel State Medical University, www.gsmu.by
Project was financed from the Estonian Development Co-operation Programme.